Spring & Summer Mix
- Do you love the start of spring and the longer nights?
- Do you want to encourage more birds to the garden and help them enjoy it too?
- Do you want to provide healthier & more nutritious bird food for fledglings, molting and warmer days?
If you answered YES you should read on (if you answered NO, then what are you doing here?).
We've developed a mix that is perfect for Spring & Summer.
Why is it great?
- It is a lighter, tastier and more nutritional alternative for the summer
- It is wheat & filler free - because when you're a hot little bird you don't need the hassle of sifting out the food you can't eat!
- It is perfect for parent birds and fledglings
- It has been developed with molting in mind
- It is vital we feed birds in the summer because often there is a lack of food about
- It is packed with nutrients that will supplement the natural food they can get.
- It is full of vitamins A, B, D & E which makes them much healthier, much more colourful and sing just that little bit louder
- It's a little bit more expensive than most standard seeds because this stuff is proper and packed with actual seeds they love!
- Sunflower Hearts - excellent carbs, fats & protein and no husks!
- Hempseed - high fat & carbs which is really helpful when you're losing your feathers!
- Pinhead Oats - high oil and nutrition
- White Millett - an excellent source of carbs and fats
All our blends are hand-blended in Scotland, UK. We are an independent, small and British brand. Our bags are kraft paper and recyclable so there is no waste or plastic packaging.
How to feed:
This blend is perfect for use in seed feeders, trays, and tables. It will be loved by many garden birds Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits, Sparrows, Dunnocks Nuthatches, Long-tailed Tits and more.
Size & Delivery:
- Choose from the right size for your garden birds - this seed comes in 1kg & 5kg bags
- Subscribe and choose when you want this to be delivered. We will send it out and you'll never run out!
- If the birds don't like it (are they even birds?) we will give you your money back!
We donate 3% of our profits to British bird and wildlife charities in the UK