Ground Feeder Mix
We shouldn't neglect the ground feeders, they are a fantastic part of our garden bird community too. Sometimes people don't want to supply ground feeders with food because it may get messy or grow - that's why we have developed this specific ground feeding mix.
It is made with seeds and ingredients that won't sprout and won't leave a mess. It will attract birds like Dunnocks, Wrens, Blackbirds, Thrushes, and more.
Why is it great?
- The mix can be added to tables, trays, ground cages and ground areas without risk of mess or growth.
- It attracts a wide variety of ground-feeding birds to your garden.
- It has high-quality and tasty mealworms and insects in the mix.
- It has no wheat, cracked corn or red millet - which no one loves apart from Pigeons!
Our mixes are made from a variety of different ingredients including:
- Sunflower Hearts
- Mealworms - a rich source of protein & fat
- Pinhead Oatmeal - fantastic source of much need carbs and fats
- Kibbled Peanuts - loved by lots of birds and a good source of fat
All our blends are hand-blended in Scotland, UK. We are an independent, small and British brand. Our bags are kraft paper and recyclable so there is no waste or plastic packaging.
How to feed:
This blend is perfect for use on the ground, ground feeders, trays, and tables. It will be loved by many garden birds Dunnocks, Wrens, Blackbirds, Thrushes, Robins and more.
Size & Delivery
- Choose from the right size for your garden birds - this seed comes in 1kg & 5kg bags
- Subscribe and choose when you want this to be delivered. We will send it out and you'll never run out!
- If the birds don't like it (are they even birds?) we will give you your money back!
We donate 3% of our profits to British bird and wildlife charities in the UK